Love watching Rachel Ray because of her easy to prepare meals? Then, you should try these fast and fabulous recipes. If you want to be able to prepare home-made meals for your family but you have that common problem of managing your time, then give these surprisingly quick meals a whirl for a week:
The Best Fried Rice Meal
Preparation and Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: Four (4) people
• Two eggs, beaten
• One half block of tofu, cubed
• Three cups of cooked rice
• Two handfuls of spinach, roughly chopped
• One half cup of corn kernels and peas
• Three teaspoons of vegetable oil
• One onion, minced
• One tablespoon of red wine vinegar
• Two tablespoons of soy sauce
Heat some oil in a pan, add the eggs and beat into curds. Halfway through, remove the eggs and set aside. Heat another teaspoon of oil and cook the tofu until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
Add another teaspoon of oil and cook the onion until translucent. Add the rice. Make add soy sauce and vinegar and stir. Place the spinach and cook until wilted. Add the carrots and peas until they are warm enough. Add the eggs and tofu.
Buttery Zucchini and Beef
Preparation and Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: Three (3) people
Two cups of ground beef
• Two zucchini, sliced into small circles
• One half teaspoon of chili
• One and a half teaspoon of lemon juice
• Two tablespoons of olive oil
Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil, cook the beef on medium heat for two minutes. Add the zucchini rounds and cook for five minutes. Remove from heat and add some salt and pepper. Stir and squeeze some lemon on top.
Burger in Tomato Sauce
• Two cups of minced beef
• One cup of tomato sauce
• One tablespoon of lemon extract
• One cup of kale, roughly chopped
• Three lemon wedges
• Olive oil
Place tomatoes in a pan and let it simmer for two minutes. Heat another pan and sprinkle the base with a teaspoonful of salt and some oil. Divide meat into six patties. Cook each side under three minutes on each side. Combine the lemon juice and oil and throw in the leaves. Place two patties on a plate cover with the tomatoes and serve the salad on the side with a lemon wedge.
• 200 grams of pasta
• 250 grams of tofu, cubed
• Two egg yolks
• One half cup of Parmesan
• One fourth cup of chives, chopped
• Olive oil
Cook the pasta according to the pack. Heat some olive oil in a pan, fry tofu until it golden brown. Transfer into a huge bowl, place the egg yolks and Parmesan. Toss hot pasta with a bit of cooking water. Stir and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and chives.
Sausage And Peas Pasta
• Three cups of elbow pasta
• Five pieces of pork and garlic sausage
• Three fourths cup of peas
• One cup of Parmesan cheese
• Mint leaves
Cook the pasta according to directions. Remove the skins of the sausages. Heat three tablespoons of olive oil and cook the sausages in it. While cooking, crush the meat. When brown, add the peas and crush them as well. Toss the mint leaves after, add the drained pasta. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese upon serving.
Why can’t everything be this easy peasy!
• One cup of Parmesan cheese
• One cup of chicken broth
• One cup of sour cream
• One teaspoon of cayenne pepper
• Two red bell peppers
• Twelve ounces of fettuccine
Cook the pasta according to instructions. In a pan, heat some olive oil, place the bell peppers and cayenne pepper. Cook for three minutes. Add the broth and sour cream, simmer for five minutes. Add the cheese let it melt. Toss the pasta. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
Get stuck-in-i! (We’re scraping the barrel now!)
Easy Breezy Chicken Salad
• Three pieces of chicken breast, halved and bones removed
• One half cup of creamy salad
• Five tablespoons of salad dressing
• One stalk of celery
• One bunch of kale, roughly chopped
Place all the ingredients in a food processor. Mix until chopped, but not smooth. Serve with pita or regular bread.
Now that you have an idea how to prepare a quick meal for your family, grab your kitchen utensils now and start cooking. Enjoy and have fun with your cooking.
About the author
Linda Rosario is a food enthusiast from Chef Needs “The Kitchen that Every Chef Needs”. Linda loves cooking and works as a Nurse.