You don’t want to miss dinner when steak beef is the meal served. It leaves that long-lasting delicious taste that you cannot hesitate to satisfy over and over again.
Salad tomato slices
A can cream of mushroom soup
1. Fry the meat steak separately until it is tender,
then crush the garlic clove.
2. Add, salt, pepper and spices and crashed garlic clove to enhance flavour on a 500 grams piece of beef steak.
3. Heat 75 grams of butter in a pan to melt.
4. Apply melted butter on both steak side and rest. When the butter is sizzling, brown the meat on both sides, remove and set aside.
5. Chop salad onions with little oil and cover them in a waxed cooking pan and cook for a few minutes until they turn brown. Add chopped halfway length tomatoes; cook together squeezing the tomatoes lightly to juice them out.
6. Slice the buttered steak meat and add the pieces to the cooked onions and tomatoes.
Add the mushroom soup and continue heating for a few more minutes.
7. Simmer noodles/aromatic rice for a few minutes separately.
8. Serve with noodles/aromatic rice for that rich taste to family and guests.
Thanks to Linda for this lovely steak recipe. Hope you like it. Linda Rosario is a blogger from chefneeds.com “The Kitchen Every Chef Needs” which offers sandwich prep tables, bakery display cases, deli display case, pizza prep tables, and other restaurant supplies. Linda loves painting and cooking. She also has a small pastry shop.
Do you have a steak recipe you’d like to share with us? Feel free to leave your feedback below